Monday, September 7, 2009

Cheerleader

Mckayla was ready for the big game on Saturday! She had her pompoms out and was yelling "GO COWBOYS!" It was a really fun day, Chris's parents came and we at TONS of good game day food and watched football all day! Mckayla got LOTS of playtime in with Grandma too and was not so happy to see them leave. We gotta find her some new OSU shirts though, this one was too small on her poochy belly! Maybe a good birthday idea... :)
Getting tired of the pictures I think.... LOL
"No more pictures mama"

4 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

We had a GREAT time. It was so much fun! I love that little girl. She has the best disposition and is always smiling. It was sad to leave!
Love,
Grandma

Wendi Klinghamer said...

Ok, I'm looking for a new OSU shirt too for Emily. I bought one last year that was custom made that said COWBOYS ROCK all in rhinestones. It was really cute but way too small now. I've looked on ebay and etsy but can't seem to find anyone that makes college shirts for little girls. Let me know if you or someone else has an idea of where to find one. I might just have to make one for her myself.

Wendi Klinghamer said...

I know...we just need to make a Stillwater trip with you guys soon and go to that one store by Hideaway Pizza. They always seem to have a good selection of shirts there.

The Brack's said...

DEFINETELY!!!! We've been wanting to go! Chris' University Spirit is the best! That shirt she's wearing in the pic is supposedly a 2T...yeah right, her belly was busting through it!!