Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Snow White

We pre-ordered Snow White from the Disney Store today and got this AWESOME lithograph for free! It is the original movie poster from the movie. I looooove it and we already framed it and put it in Mckayla's room! She has been really into Snow White lately so she was really excited to see it in her room. Isn't it gorgeous?! Can't wait for Emily's Princess party this month too!!!

And here's how Mckayla says "Snow White" and "princess" it is soooo cute!!! (I'm not sure what the random crying at the end was all about...)

1 comments:

Wendi Klinghamer said...

I was scrolling down to show Emily all of the pictures and I just got to the first picture of the Snow White poster. She said really loud 'there's Snow White'. I couldn't believe she picked her out because it's a pretty small picture of her. It's amazing how kids can pick stuff out like that.