Saturday, September 5, 2009

My little Care Bear

Like I have said, Mckayla is very into Care Bears now and that has gotten me a bit excited about finding Care Bears stuff for her!!! I've gotten some awesome deals on ebay and Craigslist for some stuff for her and she's been in Care Bear heaven! Yesterday she brought in a few of her Care Bear books and laid them out one by one on the table, climbed up on the chair and read through them. Here's her posing for me :)

Later when we went out to the store, she got her little Care Bear Purse and put 3 of her little Care Bear people in it to take with her. She loved having the purse on her shoulder like a big girl!
Here's the ultimate Care Bear setup though...her Care Bear castle! I got the castle and some of the figures on Craigslist for $5 and then got a bunch more of the pieces and figures with an Ebay lot including 2 wooden Care Bear puzzles and 4 books also. You can see her little hand on the right side of the picture pushing the Care Bears on the teeter-totter :)
When I first opened the box from the mail that had all these fun books she was still in her crib playing after her nap and I gave her all these new books and she just sat in there reading them for the longest time!

3 comments:

Wendi Klinghamer said...

Wow,that Care Bear castle is pretty cool. You even find the old school Care Bears.

Lacey McKay said...

You got that castle for five bucks? That's an awesome find!

The Brack's said...

I know!!! I am proud of that good deal! There's a couple pieces missing but nothing major.