Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Fit for a Princess

I finally finished the Princess room!!! I had been waiting for my Uppercase Living order to come in with the "Once Upon a Time" wall sticker to put above her dresser and I got it hung today! I know there will be more tweaks to come, like I plan on getting a new bow holder and some sort of curtain tie-backs for when we open the curtains, but the main parts are done. It won't REALLY be complete until we get her a twin bed someday and get to use the princess Pottery Barn bedding I got for her! Someday....

This is on the little wall by the door when you first walk in



I added rhinestones to her letters to spice it up a bit



I found the pink and white lamp at Target then got some bead trim at HobLob and glued it on the shade
Any other ideas for improvement are welcome!!!!

4 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

It looks great Jessi! I love the decal and the frog prince! I almost bought that for Abbey three different times!

Mimi said...

Adorable! You have such an eye for everything, come help me decorate. Love everything.

Grandma & Grandpa said...

The room looks awesome! You did an outstanding job on everything!

The Timmons said...

adorable :)