Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Well I'm finally posting from Christmas morning...the delay is because I was trying to get the video I took of Mckayla running in to see what Santa brought her cropped down so I could post it too, but I don't have it figured out yet so I'm going to go ahead and post the pics. Mckayla is obsessed with trains and Thomas train tables like the one on display at Toys R Us, so she made a special request to Santa for a "Thomas train table!" Like Santa usually does, he came through for her and got her this train table! What I love about this though is you don't have to buy all the super expensive wood track sets and have tons of pieces for her to knock down and pull apart because its all built in! AND it has a table top that you can put over it to turn it into an activity table! We LOOOOOVE it!
Santa also brought her this adorable baby doll stroller!
And a princess carriage with blocks, Toy Story toys, and in her stocking was the movies Toy Story and Toy Story 2 along with a bunch of other goodies.

We got her this really neat light up fish tank thing that has the fish scene that goes around it so it looks like the fish are swimming. She is pointing out Nemo here... :)
We also got her a big Magna Doodle...
She really loves this tiny stroller though (and so do I!!!!)

Thank you Santa!!! Besides the weather problems, this was our best Christmas ever!!!!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Where are the pics of her tearing into her gifts?

The Brack's said...

That's all on video!