Saturday, December 26, 2009

White Christmas

Well Chris has been driving me crazy wishing for snow and a white Christmas and he finally got it...with a vengeance! I prefer not to relive how the snow storm/blizzard started for us by us driving home from Duncan during the worst of it and getting stranded twice...so I will show you the fun part where Mckayla got to play in the snow for the first time! She was reeeeally excited!
Our street:
The snow drifts around our house were HUGE!
Up to Chris's knee and higher in parts:
Chris had to shovel out this huge snow drift so I could get my car in the garage:
Mckayla's main mission was to build Frosty...so we did it!!!
Mama's snow angel:
Mckayla working on a snow angel...here she would lay all the way down but she was moving her hands up and down in the same motion I was to do the snow angel wings!

Here's a video of her when we first got out there and she was trying to make a snow ball, then wanting to make Frosty:
The snow was beautiful, but Chris has decided to wish for snow FLURRIES from now on :)

0 comments: