Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beautiful Blankets

I wanted to share the beautiful handmade blankets Olivia has received. We are so blessed to have so many people that love us and our babies to spend so much time making such special blankets. This is just the ones Olivia has gotten, Mckayla received a bunch too when she was born!!! The pink afghan on the top left was made by Ann Stewart, my midwife who cared for me during both of my pregnancies and delivered Mckayla (she was unfortunately unable to make it to Olivia's delivery due to a family matter). The pink and white striped afghan in the middle was made by Sally, a nurse I work with and she made a matching hat that I forgot to get in the picture! The multicolored afghan on the right was made by my wonderful mom who always makes the most beautiful things!! The sheep quilt on the bottom left was made by Chris's grandmother and the incredible quilt on the bottom right was made by my grandmother. I don't know how she does it but she managed to make an even more amazing and gorgeous quilt than the one before!



Thank you all for such special gifts that Olivia can treasure forever!

0 comments: