Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

I know I'm super late posting about Easter but I have been lazy about downloading pictures. Anyway, we had a really fun day, Chris's parents came to visit and between their goodies, our Easter bag for her (the polka dot one with her name on it) and the bag from my parents, she got loaded up with good stuff!!! She loved digging through it all and playing with the little toys. Her favorite was the Easter eggs though, she loved opening up and seeing what kind of little treasure was inside!
I put a bunch of crackers in one of the egg halfs and she carried that thing around forever munching on those things!
Most exciting was the playhouse his parents got for her! Chris and Tom had to put it together in the garage since it was a rainy day because I wanted Mckayla to be able to check it out as soon as it was ready! She loved the working doorbell, she would ring it, go inside, come back out, ring it again, and repeat that process.
She liked opening and closing the shutters on the window too.
She got really excited when she peeked in the window and saw the inside!
It's so cute on the inside, it has a "fireplace" (sticker) a sink, a table, a clock with moveable hands, and a phone that makes sounds.
No visitors please! Chris's mom tried to go in once and Mckayla said "no, no, no" until she came out! I guess she knows it's her house!

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Adorable little house! She will have lots of fun pretending. Pics are great, she is too cute....

Lacey McKay said...

Happy Easter Mckayla!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love the picture of her holding her easter egg. I miss her and I am glad she is enjoying "her new home!" She is so much fun!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa

The Timmons said...

I like her house! Can I come over McKayla?