Friday, April 10, 2009

Rhett's 4th Birthday

Last Sunday Mckayla and I went to Pump it Up here in Edmond for my friend Melissa's son Rhett's 4th birthday party! It was really neat because it was all the big fun blow up playthings with obstacle courses, slides, and just big boucing areas. All big enough for the adults too! Mckayla was too little for most of it but there was a couple that we bounced in together and a slide that we went down together. She LOVED it! Here's the birthday boy in his big inflatable throne where he opened up his presents:
Mckayla wanted to sit up there but Rhett wasn't too keen on sharing his throne!!
As always though she loved being around other little kids!
In one of the rooms they had a couple of these cozy coupe cars and she had more fun in that thing than anything else, except she kept going backwards all over the place and running into stuff!

Here she is inside one of the big bouncers (excuse the grainy pic, I only had my little camera with me)
It was a lot of fun and it was good to see my friends again! I can't believe Rhett is already 4 years old!!!

0 comments: