Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cheese Roll-up

Let me start off by saying that we RARELY eat fast food. Pretty much only at the food court at the mall, I can hardly remember a time in the last year I've been through a drive thru....that is until the past few weeks. This baby craves Taco Bell and McDonald's french fries like you wouldn't believe! In fact the more I talk about it the more I want some...Anyway, when I get Taco Bell I get Mckayla cheese nachos and a cheese roll-up, which is melted shredded cheese in a rolled up tortilla. So the other day she rolled up the rug in our living room saying she was making a cheese roll-up!


In this next one it is her taking a bite of her cheese roll-up

Delicious!

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

She is so funny! We just got a cheese roll-up for the first time yesterday! It was the only thing I could find on their menu that I thought my girls might eat. Abbey refused it and Madison munched for a few minutes then threw it on the floor of the tire store waiting area. Guess that tells you how much they liked it. Ha!

Mimi said...

I've told you the story of my Taco Bell addiction when I was pregnant with Brian......Burrito Supreme with extra sour cream (and I didn't like sour cream back then). Looks like Mckayla could make us one from scratch, she definitely has the 'tortilla roll' skill.