Friday, August 27, 2010

Videos

I uploaded my video camera today and realized I had quite a few old videos on there that I hadn't uploaded, so here's some of the best ones for you!

This morning we planted some daisy seeds in the this cute princess tin kit and Mckayla asked if she could talk to the flowers :)
Mckayla being her own band, playing the guitar, and trying to sing "Be Our Guest" from Beauty and the Beast!
Practicing her swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's-she's a little fish!
I love this one because she is reading her Goodnight Care Bears book to us. It is really short and we've read it so many times she knows most of the words (I'll put the actual words to the book at the bottom so you have an idea what she's saying in some parts, she doesn't read it all and repeats a lot of the same stuff)
"There's the moon, It's almost bedtime!
Look at all the stars in the sky!
Time to come inside Wish Bear!
Playtime is almost over!
I'm getting sleepy
We love bedtime!
Time to put on our PJ's!
Counting stars makes Wish bear tired
Cuddle time!
Will you read me a bedtime story?
Where are my slippers?
Wishing on a star (Mckayla points out the telescope pictured)
The Care Bears are starting to get sleepy
I can't wait to get under the covers!
Bedtime bear already fell asleep
Getting ready for bed is fun!
Nighty-night
Sweet dreams, Wish Bear!
Good Night Care Bears!"

1 comments:

Grandma & Grandpa said...

Wish that little fish would come back down and swim!