Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mckayla's big girl room!

We FINALLY got her a twin bed yesterday and she was SO excited, she slept so great in it last night! We moved most of her toys out of Olivia's room too and I was really afraid it was going to be super crowded in there but it turned out awesome!!! Here's the view walking in:
I hung some glass shelves on the wall by her dresser mirror but I need to paint the brackets white

And I need to figure out something to put by her "Once Upon a Time" wall decal...
but she LOVES IT!!!!
And the inspiration for it all...the Pottery Barn bedding I bought for her like a year ago that has been patiently waiting for a twin bed! I just need to get a comforter for this duvet cover.

2 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

It looks great! Definitely fit for a princess!

Mimi said...

I love it, Jess. Mckayla is such a big girl now.