Monday, August 2, 2010

More decorations

Okay I'm officially obsessed. This bedding is my new obsession for Olivia. I found some actual customer photos of the bedding so you can see the true colors and how bright they are. PERFECT!

And now my super exciting find...a lady on ebay custom makes (hand paints) wall letters and she can match ANY bedding or design! Her ebay store is amazing! And amazingly enough I found some letters to match the bedding!!! Woo hoo! So this first pic is what the painted letters would look like...
But I would use this font instead....
And here's some actual letters made with this font. Isn't it ADORABLE?!
Eeek I am a little overly excited!!! Now I just gotta start saving up for all this stuff... :)

And I was worried about ever getting excited to do all this baby stuff again! hehehe

3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

I want to help you buy some of the bedding!

Wendi Klinghamer said...

That bedding is ADORABLE!!! I love the font of the letters too. I think that's the same font my friend used for my logo.

Wendi Klinghamer said...

Also, where did you end up finding the bedding?