Friday, November 16, 2007

#1 Baby

I took this picture of Mckayla and just cracked up because it kinda looks like she is holding up a 1 with her finger and I immediately thought of Chris. If you don't know this about him, as a kid (and still now too) he would always run around or jump in on home videos and hold up #1 and say "I'm number one!" So he always jokes about being number one or the number one son. So here I guess Mckayla is making it known like her daddy did that she is number one!!! We already knew that though :)


This one is just funny because she looks like I just scared the bejeebers (I just made that word up) out of her!

4 comments:

The McKays said...

Did I get her that outfit?

Anonymous said...

We definitely know she is Chris's baby now! The #1 cinched it. Every home video when he was little has the same #1 sign. He still thinks he is #1.

Keener Family said...

HAHA! That is so funny! I can see Chris still doing that now, does he? LOL!

The Brack's said...

No, I got her that sleeper at the Children's Place. I love them because they are 0-3mos but tighter fitting so they fit her perfectly right now when everything else is still too big.