Monday, November 12, 2007

My little peanut

My mom bought me this super cute sling called a Peanut Shell when I was still pregnant because I was really hoping it would come in handy to free up my hands. Well today was the first attempt and I didn't even think of it until around 5:00 this afternoon after she has been super clingy all day! She was fussy this morning and when I got her to sleep she would wake up every single time I put her down and would go right back to sleep the second I picked her up so I ended up holding her for 2 1/2 hours while she napped today (not that I minded, it was good cuddling and I got a little snooze in too!) but I couldn't do anything hardly, especially when I needed to go the bathroom I had to set her down and run before she really got too pissed! She let me put her down for 1 hour later on but I only had time to shower and pick up some stuff around the house before she got mad again. I finally remembered the sling and sure enough, she went right to sleep in it and I got to finish doing my hair!!! YAY! This thing is awesome and it was easy to get her in it and I really don't worry at all about her falling or anything. She's snug as a bug! I'm definetely going to use this more! Thanks mom!!


1 comments:

The McKays said...

I SO wish I'd had one of those! I'm not sure if Abbey would have like it though. She hated being in anything like that. Maybe next time around...

Abbey is at my knee right now going "Bee Bee! Bee Bee!" I think she misses her little cousin!