Monday, November 19, 2007

More fun pics

Kangaroo daddy

I love penguins!!!!!

I love this outfit! It was passed down to us from our cousin Summer and it just looks so pretty on her!

BIG yawn!

FINALLY a decent picture of mommy and Mckayla! (I had to make Chris take a picture of us since I am the one always taking pictures of her with him :)

Here she was enjoying this vibrating chair at Grandma and Papa McKay's house last night when we went to visit for Grandma's birthday. I almost caught a smile!

5 comments:

The McKays said...

Um, yeah...I'm gonna need copies of every single one of these! :)

The McKays said...

Especially the penguin one! She is my kind of girl!

The Brack's said...

Wait til you see the little 4ft. pink pre-lit Christmas tree we are going to put in Mckayla's room with all my penguin ornaments on it! We love penguins!!!!

Keener Family said...

OHHH! So precious! I love the Kangaroo pic!!

Wendi Klinghamer said...

That chair looks familiar. I guess it's a popular chair.