Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 1 month birthday!

I can't believe my baby girl is already a month old! This month has FLOWN by, but it also seems like forever ago that I was pregnant, however that makes sense. This month has been so unbelievably amazing, I can't even begin to describe how wonderful she is and how much better our lives are with her here. She is such a good baby and I could just stare at her beautiful little face forever. Being a mommy, even though it is strange to think that we are parents now, is the most fulfilling and amazingly emotional thing. I can't even begin to describe how much I love this sweet little angel! I've got to stop the mushiness now before I start crying! Happy 1 month Birthday Mckayla!




2 comments:

The McKays said...

Wow! She looks so big in these pictures! Well, not BIG, but bigger. I can't believe she's already one month old! She is so beautiful. I really love her eyes. They are so bright!

Anonymous said...

She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen! Happy One Month Old,Mckayla!
Grammy