Friday, November 16, 2007

Daddy day!

Today Mckayla and I went to visit daddy at work and go to lunch with him. He had been anxious to show her off to all his work friends so after an hour and a half of preparation we were out the door and on our way downtown! She slept almost the whole time, except when we first got there she had her eyes open and was quietly looking around at everyone for about 5-10 minutes before falling back asleep. It was perfect! These past few weeks I haven't left the house hardly at all, especially by myself with her, so I forgot how nice it was to be outside! We'll have to go meet daddy for lunch more often!


4 comments:

Keener Family said...

Aww! How exciting! Was everyone falling all over themselves over how cute she is! And LOVING the office there Chris! SO official and fancy, with your name on the desk and everything!!! :)

The McKays said...

Wow, is that his office? Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Yes, that is my office. Check out my oldschool computer, it weighs like a freakin 100 pounds. They are supposed to be getting me a new computer and speakers so I'm can't wait for that as this clunker is about to break my desk!

Wendi Klinghamer said...

Only one dinky little Star Wars figure? Come on Chris. I guess you do have to be a little professional there.