Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

These pictures were actually the day before Halloween because she wore her costume all day on Halloween. The outfit is a little big on her and kept bunching and riding up in the back, but it was just so cute! I'm not posting pictures of her in her costume yet because they are what she is wearing for the pictures on her birth announcement and I want it to be a surprise, but I'm going to mail them out next week so I'll post them then. We just stayed at home on Halloween and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters and a couple of our friends came by with their kids all dressed up so cute. She didn't get to wear her costume for trick-or-treat time because she had a little accident all over it, but that's okay, she had SO much fun showing it off to her Grandma Terri and all her friends at work when we came by for a surprise visit that afternoon with her cousin Abbey!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks SO sweet in this little outfit! So glad to see both my grandbabies on Halloween. I was completely suprised. I bore every one to tears talking about them all the time, so you can imagine my pure joy showing off both of them in person on Halloween. She is the sweetest little treat.

Love
Grammy Mc