Thursday, November 22, 2007

More fun...

Rather than make separate posts for each of these different pics/events, I just grouped them all here. This first one was from Monday, and I call it her Austin Powers look...Yeah Baby! (Only makes sense if you've seen the movie obviously :)

Tuesday we met Chris's parents for dinner and then we went to Wal-Mart and they got Mckayla this SUPER cute 4 ft. pink pre-lit Christmas tree. I LOVE IT! I made it my penguin tree since my collection of penguin ornaments is getting so big!

video of Mckayla's first time in her crib (it's not too exciting to watch, but it was fun for us!)

This outfit is just adorable on her, but the hat is the best! She's our little baby bear!
Stretching here...

Mommy's Little Sweetie!

Her first mail! We got this in the mail Wednesday and thought it was neat to see her name on it. It's so official! Especially since it was her social security card, she really is official! Haha!

1 comments:

Keener Family said...

OK! That outfit is just TOO CUTE!! I LOVE IT!