Saturday, November 3, 2007

Mommy's girl?

So a lot of people have commented that Mckayla looks just like her daddy, which I think is cute and makes her daddy happy. I really wish I could tell but I guess I don't have the outside perspective because I can't tell any resemblance to either of us. So out of curiosity I found this baby picture of me that was scanned into the computer (that's why it is so grainy) and was trying to compare with her. I can see a resemblance but what do you all think? I plan to find better baby pictures of both of us to really compare. This was the best I had on hand.

3 comments:

Keener Family said...

I see a resemblence for sure!! But when you look at Mckayla, she looks like what you would imagine a computer would generate from a pic of you and Chris. A perfect Blend of you two together, but that's just my 2 cents! :) She's FOR SURE a keeper! SO BEAUTIFUL!

The McKays said...

Wow! Now I see it! In fact, when I loaded the page, I just assumed it was Mckayla and figured you'd taken the pic with your phone or something. I can also see your dad's eyes in this pic of you.

Anonymous said...

These results are skewed!!! There is no pic of daddy to compare with also!!!!! :)