Friday, November 16, 2007

First booboo

Last night Mckayla got her first real booboo and it just broke my heart! I really would have felt awful if I caused it, but sadly she did it to herself! I was eating and I saw her with her hand in her face, like always, and she was pulling at her eyelid. By the time I could grab my napkin to wipe my hands off to stop her, she had clawed a little chunk of skin off her cheek!! I freaked because it started bleeding and she screamed when it happened. She didn't cry but a minute but I was so sad because I know it hurt her! It really was minor but now she has a wound under her left eye. I've cut her nails twice but obviously not good enough, she just has to have those cute little hands in her face all the time!

(Sorry the picture is so awful, I tried MANY times to get a clear picture and every single one was blurry. You get the idea though. Chris thought I was silly for taking a picture of it anyway!)



1 comments:

The McKays said...

Ohhhhh, poor Mckayla! I'm sure she's forgotten all about it by now, but it's still sad.